GIS & Mapping
BoiseMaps and Applications
- Property Viewer - What is your zoning? Are you in a floodplain? Where is the nearest fire hydrant. Reseach property in and around Boise. You can see the introduction video here.
- Neighborhood Watch Map - Boise’s Neighborhood Watch groups.
- Treasure Map - Make a treasure map! Treasure not included.
Visit the City of Boise GIS Open Data Portal for additional data and applications available to you.
Boise Geographic Information System (GIS) Program
- The City of Boise uses a hybrid GIS management model. The hub of the system is administered by a core GIS team in the Information Technology Department. Various departments have GIS analysts and technicians that support specialized business needs and coordinate with IT.
- The City of Boise’s IT GIS provides geospatial services, technical support, data maintenance, data access, and overall coordination for the use of spatial technologies to all areas of the City.
- Boise City is a participating member of the Ada County GIS Special Interest Group (SIG).
Every effort is made to keep data accurate and current as possible. However, the presence of errors or out of date information is unavoidable. Neither the City of Boise nor any of its officials and employees makes any warranty of any kind for this information, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, nor shall the distribution of this information constitute any warranty. The information on this web site will change over time without notice. The City of Boise and its officials and employees assume no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of any information available on this web site nor do they represent that the use of any information will not infringe privately owned rights.
Information on this site is not intended to constitute advice nor is it to be used as a substitute for specific advice from a licensed professional. You should not act (or refrain from acting) based upon information in this site without independently verifying the information and, as necessary, obtaining professional advice regarding your particular facts and circumstances.